Aviation Business Continuity Ltd (ABC) website privacy notice.
Last updated: July 2020
Our Privacy Promise
- We promise to collect, use and store your personal data in a safe and secure way.
- We promise to only use your personal data for the specific purposes stated.
- We promise to keep you informed about how we use your information and who we give it to.
This privacy notice tells you what to expect when Aviation Business Continuity Ltd (ABC) collects personal information about you when you use Avibc.com or if you use our ‘Contact Us’ Form.
ABC is committed to protecting your personal information when you use our services. Whenever you provide such information we will only use your information in line with all applicable data protection laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your information will be kept in a secure environment and access to it will be restricted according to the ‘need to know’ principle.
What information will we collect about you?
If you use our ‘Contact Us’ Form when visiting Avibc.com to send feedback, queries or report a concern, we will collect the following information about you:
- Email address
- Phone number
How will ABC use the information it collects about me?
ABC will use this personal data to respond to feedback, queries and complaints that you submit through our ‘Contact Us’ Form.
ABC does not:
- collect information about how you use Avibc.com via our website or the device(s) that you use to access the service.
- collect unique online identifiers such as IP addresses or ‘cookies’.
- send you marketing communications about our products and services.
- share your data with third parties without your consent except where disclosure is required by law, for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies.
Privacy & Cookies
How long will ABC keep my information?
The length of time we keep your contact details will depending on the reason for your contact with us.
We will keep your contact details while we investigate faults or concerns you have raised, to be able to provide you with feedback.
If you have enquired about an employment position at ABC, we will pass your contact details and any personal data provided on to our Recruitment Department. If you have applied for a position at ABC and do not wish for your contact details and personal data to be retained and considered for future opportunities, please let us know. The retention and destruction of your data is processed according to our GDPR Data Protection Policy.
What rights do I have over my personal data?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to:
- Access your personal data by making a subject access request.
- Rectification, erasure or restriction of your information where this is justified.
- Object to the processing of your information where this is justified.
- Data portability.
To exercise your rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer using the following contact details:
Data Protection Officer
The White Cottage
Links to other websites
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
Changes to this privacy notice
We will keep this privacy notice under regular review and we will place any updates here. At the start of this privacy notice, we will tell you when it was last updated.